Check your member profile for updates
Member profiles are one of the most meaningful ways to promote your institution and its activities. They provide a comprehensive overview of your institution, highlight its Arctic expertise, and show how your institution contributes to Arctic higher education and research.
As an example of a complete member profile, see UiT The Arctic University of Norway's member profile.
Basic introduction, facts and figures on a complete member profile page:
- Profile text/description: A brief overview of your institution/organization for an external audience interested in higher education and research in the Circumpolar North, including potential students. Maximum 300 words.
- Basic facts and figures: Web address, total number of staff (including academic staff), number of academic staff, number of students (undergraduate + graduate), annual operating budget (in euros), location (visible on the map).
- Focus areas: A short bullet-point list of 3-5 key themes, areas of institutional specialization or strategic priorities – not a list of departments, institutes or degrees offered.
- Fields of study: Only applies to higher education institutions. A list of available fields of study, which also serves as an overview of the educational opportunities at your institution.
- Institutional logo: The logo of your institution, preferably in PNG format.